Henry Holland AW15 Show Review


Hey guys,
If you saw my last post you will know that Last weekend I was lucky enough to go to London Fashion Weekend and see the Henry Holland AW15 show, so today I thought I'd give you an inside look at the collection from the catwalk and share with you what I thought about the show!









The collection was inspired by films, a subject Henry often goes to, and he described this seasons girl as a kind of 'blade runner'. The show was fun, electric and for stand out girls who like to make a statement. The main colours used were reds, oranges, pinks, blues and purple. Some in dark tones and some in bright and bold tones. The main theme was oversized prints, including houndstooth and gingham in bold colours and lots of shearling fur. I loved it, but what did you think? Let me know in the comments, or tweet me @gokiddooo
Thanks guys,
Grace x

Comments

Popular Posts