Things To Do in Brighton!

Hey people,
Last weekend I went to Brighton with my family and we packed in a hell of a lot of stuff. So today I thought I'd share with you some of the best things to do if you visit!!



1- The Pier
Brighton pier is so lovely, it's huge, and full of rides, food stalls (doughnuts, churros, candy floss, slushies, noodles) and a huge arcade. Great fun and something for everyone.

2- The beach
If it's a nice day it's really nice to just sit on the beach and chill. It's a pebble beach so don't worry about getting sandy.

3- The lanes
The lanes are so pretty, lots of street art, and unique little shops. Also you have to go to Choccywockydoodah, it's insaaaane.

4-North Laine
My favourite part of brighton. A lot like camden in one long road, sells loads of unique clothing accessories, jewellery, books and vinyl/CD's. If you like vintage it's brilliant too.

5-Beyond Retro
One for my fellow vintage lovers, the beyond retro on Vine Street is absolutely massive. It's a huge ware house filled with as much vintage as you can ever need. Not overly expensive either.

6- Churchill Square
Huge shopping centre with all the high street shops you could want. Zara, H&M, Pull and Bear, Bershka, Topshop, River Island etc.

7-El Mexicano
The best mexican I have ever had. It's near the theatre and is delicious.

8- Bighton Pavillion
A beautiful building to have a look at, huuuuge and such an incredible design.

9-Brighton Wheel
You get to see the whole of brighton from above, it's really cool, but maybe not so good if you don't like heights.


So there are a few different things to do, obviously there are loads more to do, if I had longer there I would have definitely explored more! I fell in love with the place and will definitely be going back when I can!!

Grace x

Comments

Popular Posts