My New Coat!

Hey everyone,
So the other day I decided it was finally time to buy myself a new winter coat! I decided I wanted something black and after many hours of browsing went for a wool duster style, belted wrap around coat. Read more to find out the details and see what I think!


So the coat is from H&M, and is from their conscious range. The coat is made from recycled wool and the lining from recycled polyester. It is extremely warm and is really soft and comfortable. Since the materials were recycled it was a very affordable price of £30 !!! A great deal for such a lovely coat!! It is all black and is an oversized slouchy fit, mine is in the size 8. I like to wear the coat loose most often and most of the time take out the belt. However for chilly days the belt could come in very handy. This style is very on trend right now, and I love the silhouette and how the fabric isn't too thick and bulky, but still keeps you warm! Above is a picture of how the coat looks on!

What is your winter coat like? Hope this was interesting!
thanks,
G x

Comments

Popular Posts