Sunday, 15 May 2016

New Post Times & My New Hair!

Hey guys...

Sorry I've been absent for a while, it's all been pretty busy here at the moment. I have now got my own computer so I can really start blogging a lot more and a lot better! I am going to change the blog post schedule slightly, now there will be a post every Sunday and ever other Tuesday. This just means that I can focus on the quality of my posts and really work on my blog layout and design too!

ALSO important hair update! If you didn't already know from many Instagrams and my video on my new hair which will be linked here ! Make sure you check out my Instagram posts and this video to see more details, but for now I thought I'd show you a couple of snaps! I decided to go for it and get a fringe, and now a good week or so in I absolutely love it, definitely going to keep it! The long shaggy fridge was inspired by a mixture of Suki Waterhouse, Alexa Chung and Brigitte Bardot, and I do love it a lot! I also brightened and whitened my hair up too and I love the white shade, eventually I think I will go completely bleach blonde! See what you think below!




























Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment