Alexander McQueen SS16: Review & Get the Look!


Hi everyone,
If you know me you'll know how much I love the Alexander McQueen label, and how much I loved Alexander McQueen himself. The label always comes up with something new, and the SS16 show was no exception. The show was beautifully crafted and I loved every look. I want it all! In this post I show you my favourite looks from the show and how you can get the look at home on the cheap!


So the show was a beautiful collection, including lots of lace and sheer details. The collection was heavy in pastels and whites but had a toughness with the chains and accessories that created a cool-girl look that I absolutely love. Here are my favourite looks from the show! (Images courtesy of Vogue.co,uk)







The show was all about neutrals, but that doesn't mean boring. Each piece is handcrafted exquisitely, with so much fine attention to detail that it brings a whole new meaning to the word neutral. I love the chain detail accessories, and think this is an easy way to toughen up the gorgeous, feminine silhouettes and floaty sheers and lace. The body chains are also a huge street style trend and can make an outfit look amazing. Here are some street style looks inspired by the show, and some pieces to buy to give you this look! (All rights to original owner)









 So thats the finished looks, I hope this gave you some inspiration, I know I'll be taking inspiration from this show!
Thanks,
Grace x


Comments

Popular Posts