Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Review


Hi everyone,
So the other day I was looking for a new foundation, as I don't normally wear foundation and was looking for a nice one for winter and I saw the Rimmel match perfection foundation and it said it was new. So, i was impressed with how it felt when I swatted it, and so decided to go for it! Read more to find out how I've been getting on with it and more details!


So I thought the colour range was pretty good for me, I have the shade 100 Ivory and it matches really well. Its definitely a medium coverage, as it isn't very thick but you could build it up. I just like to put on a thin layer and really blend it out as I don't like my skin to feel heavy. The finish is I would say a satin. Its not too dewy but isn't matte or drying either. The consistency is really creamy and goes on really well. I like to use my Real techniques expert face brush to blend it out and it looks great, it really does smooth out the skin and blur pores.

It has SPF 20 in which is really good, as it helps to protect your skin from harmful rays from the sun, which can do damage even in the winter. It doesn't look obvious and isn't orange which is great. I don't recommend it for really dry skin as I don't think it would sit that well but I have combination skin and it works fine for me, not too drying or greasy.


I also like the packaging as it has a pump which is really helpful and isn't messy at all. I would really recommend it to people looking for a first foundation or something not too heavy. It's great and I really like it.

Hope this helped, if you try it out let me know!!
Thanks,
Grace x

Comments

Popular Posts