MAC Amber X9 Review!


Hey guys,
For my birthday my friends got me the MAC Amber X9 palette, which I am absolutely in love with!! Today I thought I would share with you some photos of it and give you my thoughts!


The palette contains nine amber tones shadows from a light creamy nude to a black shimmer shade. The central gold shade is a gorgeous pigmented shadow with lots of glitter particles that comes off onto the eyes so beautifully. The top centre shade is a gorgeous pearly high light and the middle right shade is the perfect blending/crease/all over/every day shade that can be used for anything at any time, I wear it pretty much every day all over the lid, its very natural.

 All the shades work so well together and I use them every day! Deffinitely worth the buy!!


Do you have this palette? Let me know what you think because i love it. It would be a perfect christmas gift for any girl!!
Thanks,
Grace x

Comments

Popular Posts