Sunday, 9 August 2015

Outfit: Bold and bright!


Hi guys, today I thought I would share with you a summer outfit that I absolutely love at the moment!
The look is bold, bright and colourful, with interesting layers and textures. For the summer, the easiest ways to make your outfit more stylish and interesting are by adding a pop of bold colour, and by layering a light piece over the top. In this instance, the pop of colour is my bright vest top, and my light layer is the white long line vest. I love how the different textures of denim, chiffon and jersey work so well together.



 This outfit is perfect for a summers day, as its cool and breezy but still on trend. The high waisted shorts and tucked in top make the legs seem longer, adding heels also helps to make the legs seem endless. Strappy heels are perfect for the summer time as they don't fall off when running around.
This is my go to outfit this summer as its effortlessly cool. The brightness makes you stand out from the crowd and a bit of extra height is always handy too!


Long line waistcoat - New Look
Red camisole - New Look
Denim shorts - River Island
Black heels - New Look

I hope you enjoyed this outfit post, keep checking my blog every Sunday and Tuesday for another post!
Thanks guys,
Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment